Google Reader

2007/09/19

Don't Believe The Ape L F

Today I woke up to this in my inbox:

****BREAKING NEWS FROM THE APE LIBERATION FRONT********

Recent video released via the "interweb" reveals Ryan Niemi's most recent experiments in Ape Cruelty.

Please see the following link:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1778911

Apparently, Ryan Niemi has taken to forcing Apes to river dance.

If this recent video offends you, please send your grievances to Ryan Niemi at ***********@gmail.com

Let him know that this kind of cruelty will not be tolerated. Forcing Apes to do an Irish jig is cruel and unusual punishment.

Keep the faith,

Michael D Willey
Minister of Information
Ape Liberation Front


Needless to say, this is getting out of hand. My phone won't stop ringing and, some how, I have exceeded my Gmail storage limit. I didn't even know that was possible. Please stop trying to contact me. I will never apologize for what I have said.

No comments: