Google Reader

2007/09/15

More Lies Being Spread

Jake informed me that this has also been circulating:

I would also like to announce an anti-anti-ape rally at the same time and location. This is NOT a rally in support of mr. niemi. His ape-hatin' rhetoric has certainly crossed the line. however, i do partially support his plan to exterminate all primates, except instead of killing them humanely and painlessly, it sholud be done as violently and brutally as possible. additionally, i encourage all of you to purchase my organization's new videos: "America's Most Spectacular Monkey Slaughters," "Gibbons Cut to Ribbons" "Chimps on Spikes," as well as or brand new x-rated series, "Gorillas Fucked to Death, Volumes I, II, and III" all videos are availabl online or at Wal-Mart, Hastings, FYE, and Castle superstore.

Obviously, this message was created by the AADL in secret as to get more support for their misinformed movement.

I have never created a plan to exterminate all primates. I have never purchased any monkey torture videos.

Stay tuned for an official statement within the hour.

No comments: