Google Reader

2007/09/14

Reader Hatemail (Sociobotomy Response)

I received this letter today in response to a comment that I made which was, obviously, taken out of context.

Dear Mr. Niemi,

As a representative of the Ape Anti-Defamation League (AADL) I have been compelled to write this Cease and Desist Notice to which you must take the necessary action or face further repercussions.

Your comparison of apes to office workers was both inaccurate and defamatory. The AADL demands a formal apology in writing to be issued no later than Sunday September 15, 2007. Failure to do so will result in adjudication.

Apes have worked hard over the decades to break down the negative barriers that society has placed before them. You would better serve humanity to recognize this.

Sincerely,

Michael D. Willey
Representative
Ape Anti-Defamation League

My lawyers have advised me not to comment at this time.


No comments: