Google Reader

2005/04/01

Adult Swim Party


Adult Swim Party
Originally uploaded by jiberish.
I am at the Adult Swim party right now. It"s pretty boring unless you like loud music and very loud raffle ticket drawings. Natalie got a stress relieving ball that is supposed to be Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but the eyes are sideways and it smells like extremely strong paint fumes.

I just found out about Mitch Hedberg. That's very sad. I was hoping this party would cheer me up. I was also hoping this party would have somebody from an Adult Swim show like the writers from ATHF or Tom Goes To The Mayor, but there isn't anyone here that seems to have anything to do with the show.

I think Cartoon Network just sent a box of merchandise to this bar and tape of old Futurama episodes that originally aired on Fox and said "promote our network." Maybe I'm bitter because I didn't get a crappy tshirt that I'll never wear. I should be happy.

No comments: