Google Reader

2008/05/10

Thirteens, Seventeens and Eighteens

I drank a lot of Millington Eighteens last night. I also had two Seventeens, which were my favorite, and part of a Thirteen. The Thirteen tastes like liquid potpourri, but all the other beers were delicious. The beer went amazingly well with Chen's Chinese food. I don't think I've ever had Chinese food as tasty as Chen's. They got my order wrong, but the food was so damn good that I am unable to complain. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat regular food again.

3 comments:

milkman said...

What is this Millington you speak of?

I've discovered that the best central and eastern Asian is found in Canada, due in no small part to their open immigration policy and comparatively non-broken economy. In fact, the Punjabi district of Vancouver is reportedly home to the best Indian cuisine in the world--to the point that professional Indian chefs often travel to Vancouver to apprentice before returning to India to work.

I had some amazingly tasty Shanghai cuisine while I was up there a few weeks ago, too. Great stuff.
--D

Ryan de Burque said...

Millington is a brother of a friend. He brews beers in his house and they're usually pretty amazing. I've offered to buy them many times, but he refuses to sell them. Free as in beer, indeed. Damn those Amiga using, Open Source loving hippies.

W.FMRA said...

you should try nineteen and twenty ... yum.