Google Reader

2008/02/13

Social Sea Shells By The Sea Shore

I signed up for a bunch of online social services, so I thought I'd just make a list of ways that you can find me on the web and you can contact me if you want to befriend me in other virtual spaces.

I started using Flock as my browser for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr and all things social. Flock seems like a good browser for what it's made to do, but it could never replace Firefox as my browser of choice. Anyway, here are some services that you can interact with me on:

Google Reader
This is a really good RSS reader. It recently replaced WizzRSS as my way of navigating feeds. It has many cool features, such as simple keyboard shortcuts to navigate through your feeds (Just type "?" while using it to see them). Also, anyone that you have chatted with through Google Chat can see items that you "share." There's a really good overview of what you can do with Google Reader on episode 217 of DL.TV at 6 minutes into the video.

Last.fm
Keeps track of what I listen to. Really useful when my music hard drive died so I know what is my highest priority of recovery.

Xbox Live
Digg.com
Flickr.com

Things that I don't use as much:

Del.icio.us
Pownce.com
Twitter.com
YouTube.com
Facebook.com
Friendster.com
MySpace.com

Instant Messaging:
Google Chat
AIM

Skype
Yahoo, MSN, ICQ (I barely ever use these three)

Anyway, if you use any of the above, send me an email and I'll give you all my contact info. If you don't use any of the above, why not try them?

BLAAGH!

--
Niem

Currently listening :
Make Sure They See My Face
By Kenna
Release date: 16 October, 2007

2 comments:

Unknown said...

boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boooooooooooooooooooooooooo! i didn't like any of that!

Ryan de Burque said...

well, that's just, like, you're opinion, man.